From: JACQUESJAGMOC    |    Addressed to: CEBU CITY

Great day Admin I would like to inquire on what would be the corresponding processes responsible persons and the fees needed for the CHANGE OF SPELLING IN MY FATHERS NAME found in my NSO birth certificate. Hoping for your prompt response on this concern. Thank you so much and God bless us all.

  • Type: Inquiry
  • |
  • Category: Social Welfare Services
  • |
  • Tags: Civil Registry
  • |
  • Date: September 23,2016 09:38 am


City Government of Cebu

September 26 2016 08:41 am

Good day Mam Jacques Jagmoc, thank you for registering and using the Electronic Watch. Regarding your concern, we would like to advise you to personally visit the Office of the Cebu City Civil Registrar located in Barangay Carreta, Cebu City at the back of the Cebu City Health Department Building from 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday. Please bring with you your Birth Certificate issued by the local Civil Registrar and your NSO birth certificate. The filing fee is One thousand pesos (P1,000). For the complete corresponding processes and assistance, once you get there please look for Mr. Ridolito Ybanez, Administrative Aide -3 the person in-charge for the Correction of Entry in the Cebu City Civil Registrar's Office.

Terms and Policies | FAQs | Rate this Website | Sitemap

© 2018 Electronic Watch. All rights reserved.